Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Health Science, BS (Online)
- Medical Administrative Billing and Coding, AS (Online)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Transcriptionist
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Mildred Elley - Pittsfield
- Clinical Medical Assistant - CERT
Allen School Of Health Sciences
For more than 50 years the Allen School of Health Sciences has been helping people just like you train for a career in health care. Use our strength and competitive edge in health care career training to make 2015 your year. We stick to health care because it’s what we know, and we’re good at it. We hold the tools you need to complete your education FAST.
Allen School of Health Science’s Phoenix AZ Campus features a comprehensive Medical Assistant program, which provides you the unique opportunity to complete training in as few as 9 months. Go from learning to earning fast.
Enroll in the Allen School of Health Sciences Medical Assistant Program to:
- Complete your training in less time than other schools with our Fast-Track Program and take advantage of our small class sizes
- Learn from Faculty comprised of real industry professionals
- Take Advantage of Career Services Assistance
- Dream Act Scholarships available to those who qualify
- Enjoy the experience of our 50 year history as a recognized and established institution launching students into successful medical careers
Contact us today!
Allen School of Health Sciences is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Post Secondary Education, the New York State Department of Education, and nationally accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding - Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- A.S. Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
At Philadelphia University, we offer students an innovative academic experience designed to provide a real competitive advantage. We will help you emerge as a leader in your career through our unique academic approach – active and collaborative learning that connects to the real world and is infused with the liberal arts.
As a traditional institution, we have been providing quality academic and leadership skills to students for 128 years. Now, we’re bringing our storied history to your home computer, laptop, tablet and even your smart phone.
For working adults in need of career advancement, our online bachelor’s degrees help you earn your education while continuing to live your busy lifestyle. And when you’re in search of a quality online experience, the only degree programs worth your precious time are those designed with care and those offered from an institution recognized and approved by a reputable accrediting body. That’s exactly what you’ll receive with PhilaU Online.
- B.S. Health Services Management
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate