- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Medical Administrative Billing and Coding, AS (Online)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- AS in Health Science
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- And more...
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Transcriptionist
- And more...
Get hands-on training with the Allen School Online. We offer an accelerated medical assistant certificate program at our campuses in Jamaica, Queens, and downtown Brooklyn. Our program is tailored to meet the needs of the allied health industry, providing training in medical skills in our practical and clinical classroom environment.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Billing and Coding
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Mildred Elley - Albany, NY
- Mildred Elley - Pittsfield, MA
- Clinical Medical Assistant - CERT
San Joaquin Valley College
SJVC Online provides quality instruction in a flexible online environment. With curriculum built to meet your lifestyle needs, our innovative study system allows you to study at your convenience – 24 hours a day – as well as participate in live classes online.
SJVC Online is committed to helping you succeed through education. We offer the focused training that you need to jump-start your professional career. Many of our accelerated programs allow you to earn a professional certificate in as few as 7 months, or an Associate of Science Degree in as few as 14 months. We offer the following programs online: Business Administration, Human Resource Administration, Medical Office, Medical Assisting or Construction Management.
Accelerated, flexible learning gives working students an opportunity to train for careers in as few as 7 months at their convenience. SJVC Online instructors are experienced industry professionals that provide interactive instruction, guidance and advice along with material that’s relevant to current working environments.
- Degree - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
Allied American University
Allied American University is a leading, nationally accredited online institution that offers several flexible certificate programs designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain a career in the medical field. Allied Health Department’s certificate programs prepare students for real-world medical positions by teaching specific job functions for each program. AAU offers healthcare certificate programs in Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Administrative Assisting, and Pharmacy Technician.
- Certificate of Medical Administrative Assistant