LINCOLN MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY Harrogate, Tennessee
Certification, and advanced education. They are aptly prepared to enter the health professions workforce. East Tennessee Children’s Hospital in Knoxville, TN Wellmont Health System Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport, TN 21. … View This Document
… Doc Viewer
Certification in Substance Abuse Counseling, For troubled male and female teenagers at our locations in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, 200 Strickland Court, Kingsport, TN 37664technical and administrative superior, and specific decisions are made in accordance with applicable … Retrieve Full Source
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS, LOWELL November, 2008 SCHOOL OF …
East Tennessee State University Family Practice Centers, Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City, TN 2008 Phlebotomy Training (Part of Lab M 322, Introductory Clinical Chemistry). 2009: Certification Exam Item Writer, National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel. • 2007: … Retrieve Full Source
ETSU ’s Office Of Professional Development To Offer …
JOHNSON CITY— East Tennessee State University’s Office of Professional Development, in The course will meet at ETSU at Kingsport from Oct.18-Feb. 9. The class consists of 134 hours of instruction, two-day Phlebotomy Certification course for 16 hours. … View Doc
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Heath and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Business Programs and Education Programs in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Financial aid is available for students who quality, with more than $1,000,000 through 10 scholarships.
- Offers 24/7 student services, including financial aid help, course registration, and career counseling.
- Students may opt in for a two week, risk-free trial period.
- Active-duty military, veterans, and Veteran’s Administration employees can save 15% on tuition.
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed
- And more...